What is the Binance Pay
Binance Pay is a contactless, borderless and secure cryptocurrency payment technology designed by Binance. Binance Pay allows Binance customer to pay and get paid in crypto from your friends and family worldwide.
#Merchant Acquiring (C2B) - Payment by QR code
In this scenario, users are able to make payments by scanning QR Codes provided by Binance and shown by merchants.
- Merchants cooperate with Binance to get different QR Codes for different products. Merchants display QR Codes for users to scan.
- Users open Binance APP and scan QR Codes.
- Users confirm payments by entering passcode or by clicking “confirm” button
- Binance notify Merchants and users the status of payments.
#Transfer or Send Cryptos (C2C)
In this scenario, users are able to request crypto from others which called "Collection" in 3rd party application.
- Binance user grants a 3rd party application the permission to initiate transfer with his/her Binance Pay
- Binance user makes collection request from others in 3rd party application.
- Users(Payer) open Binance APP and confirm the collection.
- Binance notifies 3rd party application the status of the collection.
- 3rd party application uses oauth authentication to initiate the collection request, please contact Binance Merchant Operation (https://merchant.binance.com/en/help) to set up proper permissions of oauth client and refer to Binance OAuth2 Integration for oauth integration.
- Please refer to Webhook Common Rules for authentication of collection result notification.
- In case 3rd party application needs to query the collection result, please contact Binance Merchant Operation (https://merchant.binance.com/en/help) to set up authentication credential and refer to API Common Rules for usage of API identity key and secret key.