With the Mini Program Open Service, the developer can get the user's openid/phone/email or push messages to users. This doc introduces the workflow to integrate with Mini Program Open Service
- MiniApp: the mini app created by the merchant developer
- MPFramework: the mini program framework, which provides the js api to the mini app
- User: the end users of Binance
- Backend: the backend of the merchant
- OpenService: Open service of mini program platform, which provides APIs to get user information or push messages to users
Currently we support the following OpenAPIv
GetOpenId/GetPhoneNumber/GetEmailAddress:Get the user's openid or phone number or email address
SendPushMessage:Push template messages to users
UploadFile: upload file to mini program service to get a fileID for further usage
GetFileStatus: check if the file is successfully uploaded
CreateSKUInAudit: create a new sku for a mini program. New created sku will need to be audited.
UpdateSKU: update sku info for a mini program. Update will needed to be audited except for selling price and discount percentage.
ActivateSKU: activate or deactivate given sku
GetUserPayId: get binance payID for given openID